Header pic

"Mukluk slippers" - pattern by Diane Soucy on Ravelry, HERE.

Thursday, 8 December 2016

The Wedding Shawl...

I finished making my daughter's wedding shawl a few days ago, and I'm so happy with it.  My crochet tension is sometimes not the best but it has turned out okay! :)




I loved every moment of this precious project, which was so dear to my heart.  Sometimes I have a tendency to rush through projects, but I s-a-v-o-u-r-e-d this one.






Here's a piccie of it draped over the back of my favourite dress, just to get an idea of size...







A little reminder too of where to find the wonderful free pattern...HERE.

Back soon, with piccies of my new project! :)


Ta-ta for now! xxx




6 comments:

  1. Thank you for your visit! The wedding shawl is pretty! What a love gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee!! It looks so good! I never thought have making it all in one colour, it works! I'm so glad you enjoyed making it. Thank you for choosing it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! Your pattern is lovely! xxx

      Delete
  3. This is really lovely, thank you for sharing it. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)