Header pic

"Mukluk slippers" - pattern by Diane Soucy on Ravelry, HERE.

Friday, 18 November 2016

Wedding shawl progress...



You know you're making progress with a shawl or blanket when you can drape it "artistically" over a large piece of furniture. ;)

I would sit and crochet this lovely project all day long if I could get away with it, but instead I'm savouring little pockets of time here and there to indulge.

It looks quite big in the pic, but I have a fair way to go before I can add the border.  Not that I'm in any hurry, as I really am loving every stitch of this.  I quite often want to get to the end of a project so I can start a new one, but not this time. :)  


The free pattern is available HERE.

Ta-ta for now! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)